Sunday, January 31, 2010

You accidentally discover an invention that can immediately help millions of people; but only if you act immediately. On the other hand, if you just wait three months, you can secure a patent and get rich. Which do you choose and why?

If I were in this situation, I would probably wait a few months and then bet rich from my invention. If people were able to live without my invention for so long, why would they need it immediately? why wouldn't i be able to make a profit off of an invention that could help people? I would not try to be selfish, but money is important to everyone, and if I could make a profit off of something that I invented, i would probably wait until the time in which i could make a profit.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is very good. I agree with your argument, though I did not make the same decision

    ReplyDelete